Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Favorite E.L.F. Brushes

FAVORITE ELF BRUSHES
Eyes Lips Face


So I just posted a video, reviewing all of my elf brushes (eyeslipsface) and I figured a good way to have all my favorites stand out would be a blog post!! (woot woot :) ) hhehe, anwho I took pictures and will post a link where you can find these brushes, and to the video!
Enjoy..


 

 (Above)
E.L.F. Professional Eyelash & Wand

 
 (Above)
E.L.F. Professional Smudge Eye Sponge


 (Above)
E.L.F. Powder Brush


 (Above)
E.L.F. Small Precision Brush



 (Above)
E.L.F. Small Angled Brush


 (Above)
E.L.F. Blush Brush


 (Above)
E.L.F. Professional Blending Eye Brush


 (Above)
E.L.F. Contouring Brush


 (Above)
E.L.F. Professional Defining Eye Brush


 (Above)
E.L.F. Professional Foundation Brush



 (Above)
E.L.F. Kabuki Face Brush

_____________________



__________________________________________________




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sol De Janiero Bum Bum Cream

Hey babes, warm weather is here which means its practically summer !!! Even though I use this product all year round, It just screams summer...