Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette


Ok so I know almost everyone has heard of the incredible 88 palettes by Coastal Scents! But I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to blog about it! So overall I really do love this palette! Its a great price for 88 amazing shadows! Even though they are dime sized compared to MAC shadows, they do last a very long time because of the great pigmentation! There are so many different make up looks you can do with it, such as smokey looks, warm brown/ neutrals and even some color looks!




Here are some of the swatches!










Get A Closer Look!


Click Here to Visit Coastal Scents Website to Find out more!


thanks for reading!

p.s. check out my youtube channel -Click here


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I have been yeing this one for such a long time. I have the 120 palette, so i feel guilty to buy this one. The colors look pigmented and I can see a cool toned dark brown!! Maybe i will get this one instead of the UD Naked palette...do you have the NAKED palette?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the naked palette so bad!!!! but its alot of money!

    ReplyDelete

Sol De Janiero Bum Bum Cream

Hey babes, warm weather is here which means its practically summer !!! Even though I use this product all year round, It just screams summer...