Sunday, October 24, 2010

CCO Cosmetic Company Outlet Haul





Hey Everyone!!!
So guess where I went, to my first ever CCO (Cosmetic Company Outlet!!!)
I was so excited, went a little crazy!

I went with my sister... and as soon as I walked in she knew that I was in heaven!
It was so nice, people shopping actually asked me for my opinions on products.. the girls at the counter where really nice!

So here's what I bought!




MAC Lashes #3
Price: $9.25


MAC Summer Rose Beauty Powder
Price: $15.59

MAC Brushes Metal- X Gold Spice Cream Shadow
Price: $11.75


MAC Pearlmatte Face Powder
Price: $19.00


MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in X-Rocks
Price: $12.25


MAC Richmetal Highlighter in Dark Influence
Price: $11.75


MAC Solar Bits Pearlized Pigment Clusters in Scatterays
Price: $13.75


MAC Beauty Powder Blush in On A Mission
Price: $12.75


MAC Eyeshadow in/night Manoeuvers
Price: $10.25



MAC Eye Shadow in Time & Space
Price: $10.25


MAC Liberty Of London Lipstick in Peachstock
Price: $10.25


MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 in Close For Comfort
Price: $11.75


MAC Lip Glass in Gold Rebel
Price: $10.00


Here Are some Swatches!
Turns out all the colors are perfect for fall!




Clinque Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Price: $20.25


Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Price: $22.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sol De Janiero Bum Bum Cream

Hey babes, warm weather is here which means its practically summer !!! Even though I use this product all year round, It just screams summer...