Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm still here!



Hey everyone!! I just wanted to write a quick blog letting you know that i haven't forgotten you!! I know i promised i would make blogs every friday so I guess this will count for this week!

-I have been planning on videos, filming lots & lots because when i go upstate from the 20-29 I wont be able to use the internet so I will have my imovie to edit at least!

Also tomorrow is my block party, hence the picture i posted and that is actually me hanging out on my porch, playing music off my laptop while everyone prepared there houses for tomorrow!

So i guess this is where my blog will come to a end because its currenty 2:30am!

Goodnight beautifuls!

xoxo

2 comments:

Sol De Janiero Bum Bum Cream

Hey babes, warm weather is here which means its practically summer !!! Even though I use this product all year round, It just screams summer...