Friday, February 5, 2010

Hey Everyone!

So this is my first blog I am writing .. so I'm pretty new at this! I have so many random things on my mind such as this so called "snow" that is headed our way! I have work at 7:30 tomorrow morning and that means I have to be up for 6am!! Thats way earlier then then time i woke up today 2pm!! Well I hope that there is a lot of snow so nobody comes to work! Another thing is on my mind is that its 11:38 and im not even tired, I hate staying up so late especially when I try to get up ealy to post a new video on my makeup channel!

ANYWHO, I guess thats it for now i could sit here rambling on but for tonight ill cut it short...I hope i can get into the hang off this, because it feels good writing down whats on my mind!.

xoxo

www.youtube.com/makeupoverdose
www.twitter.com/user/MakeupOverdose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sol De Janiero Bum Bum Cream

Hey babes, warm weather is here which means its practically summer !!! Even though I use this product all year round, It just screams summer...