Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Huge Update!

So i have so much to update everyone on... so ill just start now!

1. CAMERA
i want to try and buy a new camera, more like a video camera so i can have better quality in videos because when i film i use my macbook and everytime i open up my imovie my fan kicks on and it shows up very loud in my videos, so i want to try to find a camera that is hd and focus so if i show up product i want to be able to see the words on it.. but i dont really want to spend alot of money like $150 the most... i heard of a couple of regular camera but i have a regular cameras so i dont really need 2 of them lol! so if you know any that fit the description please let me know!

2. HAUL
i have a huge haul from sephora and mac.. mostly sephora but i dont know if i should upload it because i feel like i have been uploading alot of haul videos, so im not sure lol!

3.SNOW FOOTAGE
i have some pretty good footage from when there was a big blizzard and i never uploaded it, the weather was crazy in march 1 week it snowed like crazzy the next week it was raining and 700 trees fell, then it was like 70 degrees! so yeah i might just upload it and title it .. "snow something " if you have any ideas comment below!

4. LOUI V
i wanted to buy a loui v bag and i saved up alot of money for it i almost had enough to buy it but then i went to sephora.. and from then on its history lol so i was wondering if i should start saving up for it again.. or do something else with saved money any ideas?

5.BLUSH OMBRES!
im going crazzy, i wanted the blush ombres but online there always sold out.. and in the store there sold out.. i feel like i will never be able to get my hands on them.. and i feel like soon there going to get discontinued or whatever the word is lol!

6.CCOS
does anyone know if there is a cco in ny i would totally love to go because i am dying to get my hands on some discounts! i really want to buy some of the mac pass collections such as style warriors, the space neon one lol.. and ofcourse the hello kitty collection!

7.My Blog
i always wanted to blog and now i finally have one i am def. going to try to upload more posts! so please keep checking back and follow my blog because i only have one follower =/

8. My Contest
i have decided that i will end my contest on either april 14th or the 15th i was going to end it on the 13th because would have been my 3 month aniversary but thats my sisters birthday soo sorry lol!

9.Forgetting..
i am def. forgetting alot of things so look for a part 2 update lol!



its dinner time now! so i'm going to eat my mom dad sisters brother and my sister boyfriend are here as long with jake and my sisters dog jack so happy munching!


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I think the closest CCO to NYC is in Tannersville PA, about an hour or two from Manhattan!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sol De Janiero Bum Bum Cream

Hey babes, warm weather is here which means its practically summer !!! Even though I use this product all year round, It just screams summer...