Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lets Talk About UGGS baby!




Ok, so I have a sort of a big haul, UGGS!
..You may love them, and you may hate them!

But for me they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned!

I bought a pair of tall black


Short grey


and lastly, short chestnut!



(If you are intrested in seeing my whole ugg collection, or the older ones I own message me!)


So now where can you get them?
I bought my at cozzyboots.com
Usually its cheaper there, you can also order from
Uggaustralia.com (BOTH SITES ARE REAL)

If you have any uggs, let me know below! I'm always intrested !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sol De Janiero Bum Bum Cream

Hey babes, warm weather is here which means its practically summer !!! Even though I use this product all year round, It just screams summer...