Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Makeup Organization

Hey Everyone!




So we all know those bins that everyone on youtube pretty much uses, well I kinda can't stand them. At first I loved them, they were the greatest thing but now my there like all lop sided and are hard to close. I get annoyed everytime i struggle with them.

I'm Pretty sure we have all seen these, 3 draw organizer draws by Sterilite.



So I watched a youtubers video, and I saw she bought a new set of draws, I have seen other youtubers with them but didn't know where to buy them.

The ones she was talking about were these:



Now I'm kinda confused if I should buy them, or maybe wait.. for another idea. The thing is I REALLY WANT THEM!
But Here's The Problem

A. They Don't Match My Room
B. I don't know how "strong" they are/long lasting
C. They are kind of a lot of money compared to the $5-$12 3 drawer
D. I don't know what else...


SO I NEED YOUR HELP!

WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO COMMENT BELOW!

Por favor <3>





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sol De Janiero Bum Bum Cream

Hey babes, warm weather is here which means its practically summer !!! Even though I use this product all year round, It just screams summer...